Cellulite Treatments Dallas
Many women after pregnancy(s), after weight loss, or naturally complain that their breasts sag and aren’t perky. If you have this problem, we can help you with a breast lift procedure. You can have breasts that are raised up, have fullness in the upper part of your breasts, and have perky breasts with your nipples pointing forward via a breast lift procedure at our office.
Cellulite Treatment with Radial Pulse Therapy
Do you suffer from cellulite? Have you tried multiple therapies and creams and just nothing seems to work? You are not alone. Millions of women suffer from cellulite and would love to rid themselves of this pesky problem.
Now there is a new therapy that can reduce the appearance of cellulite using a new technology called Radial Pulse Therapy. It utilizes the energy of powerful sound waves to do multiple actions which can give you this goal. The wave spreads out radially (picture the gentle radial waves generated when dropping a pebble into a still pond) and penetrates the skin.
These waves impact on the deeper soft fatty tissues and reduces their size and along with that, reduces the cellulite. In addition, they have been shown to increase the vascularity to the tissues resulting in better blood flow, plus they increase metabolic activity in the form of improved lymphatic drainage. Click on the video to the left to learn more.
Summary of Radial Pulse Therapy via the Z Wave actions:
- Increases blood flow short term via vasodilation and massages
- Long-term improvement of blood flow caused by stimulation of new microcirculation vessels (Angiogenesis)
- Lymphatic drainage effect with drainage and washout of toxins and triglycerides
- Mechanical and biochemical lipolysis (destruction of fat cells)
- Relaxation of fibrotic structures (reducing the bands that pull on the skin)
- Strengthening of the connective tissue, which leads to an improvement in elasticity and firmness of the skin.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is an irregular lumpy type appearance of the skin that gives the skin a dimpling appearance. It mainly affects the arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks. Women are the main ones who suffer from this condition, and 90% of people with cellulite are women. However, that still leaves 10% to men.
Cellulite occurs due to multiple reasons. It is thought that female hormones change the way the fibrous bands are oriented within the skin. In women, these are primarily vertical bands (at 90 degrees to the skin), while men’s fibrous bands are primarily longitudinal (parallel to the skin), explaining why mostly women suffer from this common problem. When the fat cells around these bands enlarge in a woman, a dimpling appearance occurs due to the pulling of the skin from these bands of fibrous tissue.
It is thought that the pockets of fat accumulate due to a variety of reasons. Accumulation of toxins from internal metabolism or from exposure to them may occur. As one gains weight and becomes fatter, cellulite appearance becomes more prominent. Poor circulation can contribute to the formation of cellulite. Genetics and formation of the fibrous connective tissue bands has a lot to do with its development, as does fluid retention and swelling of the tissues.
Sometimes we must cut the fibrous bands to allow them to stop pulling on the skin and forming the cellulite dimples. This is called subcision. However, with the new Z Wave radial pulse technology, many of the above causes of cellulite can now be tackled without undergoing such an invasive procedure.
Specifics of the Z Wave treatments
The procedure is painless and is quick, normally with treatments lasting around half hour depending on the number of areas that need to be treated. It not only can reduce cellulite, but treatments can also significantly enhance the outcome and recovery following body contouring procedures, such as liposuction and tummy tucks.
Also called “Z Wave” treatments, it can help smooth the skin typically of the thighs, buttocks, upper arms, flanks and abdomen. There is no downtime and the treatments are gentle and comfortable. Generally, 10 to 14 treatments are needed for adequate results. Usually a treatment is performed twice a week. Once done, you go back to your normal activities immediately.
No cellulite treatments are permanent. Therefore, booster treatments are recommended after 1 to 2 years to continue to see the cellulite reduction. Packages of treatments are available to help reduce the costs of these treatments.
The result of Z Wave treatments is an enhancement of the contour and smoothness of your skin. We would like to tell you more. Schedule an appointment today!