Heart is the symbol of love. But, how many of us really love our heart and so care for that. Obviously few handpicked ones! The reason is, we lack necessary information on – how to keep our heart healthy and active. Simple awareness and little discipline can improve your heart condition a lot.
Let’s look at the recent scenario of healthy hearts in US.
Do you know, almost 80 million Americans suffer from Cardio Vascular Disease? Above 70 million patients of 20 years of age suffer from high blood pressure. People having high cholesterol level have crossed the limit of 100 million. Well, this report talks about 2007 status. How about 2010? It’s never improved for sure.
Where is the obstacle?
It’s within us only our behavioral aspects such as- lethargy in getting started, inability to stick to routine healthy habits, making unrealistic goals, etc.
Well, no need to lose your hope. Here are few sure-shot steps to a healthy heart as follows-
- Go by a diet filled with fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. The consumption of saturated fats should not be more than 7% of your daily calories intake. The calorie you derive from trans fats should not be more than one percent. Don’t cross the limit of 300 milligrams dietary cholesterol each day.
- Include fish into your food regimen. Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, these sea fishes are high in Omega 3 fatty acids. These are rich in DHA and EPA- essential nutrients for heart.
- Avoid taking alcohol. For females one drink in a day is enough. Men should not go beyond 2 drinks.
- Stay away from salt shaker and avoid sodium rich foods. They increase blood pressure and in turn weaken your heart. You total intake of salt should not be over 2.3 gms i.e. one teaspoon per day.
- Physical exercise is a good treatment method indeed. At least half an hour per day and five days a week walk definitely improves heart condition.
- Balance your weight. The target BMI (Body Mass Index) should be between 19 and 25. Weight loss is the component of two things- proper eating habits and physical exercise.
Note: Joining HCG diet program can really help you shedding off extra pounds. If you find daily exercise quite troublesome, HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) treatment can do wonders for you. Lipid therapy also works wonders.
Visit this website http://www.hcgtruediet.com/ to gather more information about it.