We all want to look young and beautiful. It is a common desire among women and now it has become a common desire among men as well. As we grow old our skin becomes dry and dull. Signs of aging like lines, wrinkles, patchy skin, dark circles bother us like anything. But there are various ways to treat the signs of aging and skin problems like acne, dark spots etc. One of most effective ways to get back radiant skin is to opt for chemical peels.
Chemical peel is a popular skin care technique used to remove the layer of dull and dead skin cells. The healthy fresh skin becomes visible once the upper layer of skin (that has been damaged) is removed. You can peel away the old skin to get new radiant skin.
Chemical peel not only removed dead skin cells but also promote the growth of new cells. This procedure is usually done in beauty salons. It is better to seek help from a cosmetologist if you are doing it for the first time. Once you understand how the procedure is performed you can give it a try at home.
If you wish to try home facial using a chemical peel follow the instructions given below.
- First of all you should buy chemical peels only from a branded company. This will ensure that the chemical peel will not have any reverse effect.
- If your chemical peel doesn’t come in a diluted form then dilute it in water before applying it on your face.
- Wash your face with a mild face wash and pat it dry before applying the chemical peel. Do not scrub or exfoliate your skin. Only wash it gently with face wash and water.
- Now apply the peel with a cotton pad. Cover your entire face. Apply a little more to the damaged areas.
- Leave the peel for half an hour and then rinse it off with cool water.
- After peeling off the upper layer of skin apply an antibacterial ointment to protect the raw skin.
Performing this simple procedure at home is easy enough and you can get radiant skin instantly. Call and make an appointment at 817-399-8783 to get the best personalized treatments for your individual needs. All types of skin treatment facilities are available at True Aesthetics Center.